Translate

Friday, July 22, 2011

Coming soon!!

I said I'd be back soon and for once I actually made pretty good time! Sort of.  Today is all about Oceans of Red Volume One.  Yep, another series.  I haven't dissed my vampire/werewolf friends completely.  They still lumber around in my head and make it to the page frequently.  However, the new release has nothing to do with them.  Here's the gist of it:






December 21, 2012 the world as we know it did end. Not with earth quakes and volcanic eruptions. No comets smashed into us. A zombie apocalypse didn’t devastate humanity, but it might as well have.  The seal to hell was broken and millions of demons (or so they call themselves) came through. Now in the year 2015, they rule the earth. The streets are crowded with people flaunting glowing red eyes.

Remy Martin, a 19 yr old demon hunter, is the best chance humanity has to regain control of their bodies and world. 

Why you say?  Well, it will be a 99 cent download.  Read it and find out! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment