Would you like to be a character in a novel? If you find this idea enticing, read on. I know this is a long post, but you might find it interesting.
To be written in as a character in one of my books you must first become the fan of the month. Here’s how this will work.
To be included as a potential fan of the month you must:
1. Participate actively in the games, especially the quizzes about Willow Cross books. (As time permits of course.)
2. Help spread the word about the page. (Passing along book links when posted and other specials or promotions we have going on.)
3. Have read at least one of the books. (You’ll need that info for some of the quizzes.) There will be special Fan of the Month (FOM) quizzes throughout the month. You will have 24 hours to answer the 5 questions in each quiz and email your answers to email@example.com FOM quizzes are separate from our regular quiz segments.
The FOM will be chosen based on their activity on the page from the previous month. If there are several that qualify, the admins will vote for the top three and Willow will decide between those 3. You will be notified the last day of each month who the winner will be for the following month.
Now, what do you get out of it? Well, let me tell you!!!
1. The fan of the month will be written into the current (or next) story I’m working on. (Depending where I am in the story.) This character will most likely be a supporting character or play a cameo role. You get to choose if you want ‘your’ character to have your name, appearance, etc. (If you choose to have your personality incorporated into your character, you will need to fill out a questionnaire.)
2. The fan of the month will receive an honorable mention in the dedication of the book he/she has been written into.
3. Your picture will go into the Honorable Fan Album on the fanpage.
4. You will receive one free copy of the ebook you were written into.
5. When the book you are written into goes into print, you will receive one free autographed copy.
*Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee that you will not end up being a vampire, werewolf, witch, ghost, ect. As you know, my stories have a way of doing their own thing. Hopefully you will not mind being a supernatural creature if that’s the way things turn out.