Today's awesome guest is Jenna Kay!!!!!
Welcome Jenna!!!! Awesome to have you here!!! Inquiring minds want to know, so I’m here to ask the questions. LOL
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero and why?
Wonder Woman. She kicked butt.
2. If you were going to take over the world, how would you do it?
Hmm...show love and compassion one person at a time.
3. Other than writing, what is your favorite thing to do?
4. Top 5 favorite bands/songs?
Man, that's a toughie, but here goes:
Disciple: Game On
Red: Feed the Machine
Anything by Flyleaf and Evanescence
5. Top 5 favorite TV shows?
I like a lot of older shows, like Roseanne and Third Rock from the Sun. I also like numerous reality shows. And of course all the animated shows on Sunday nights.
6. If you could make one statement the entire planet would hear and remember, what would it be?
Life is too short to be angry and full of hate. Let your light shine while you're here, and spread love and joy with each step you take.
7. Social issue nearest and dearest to your heart?
Too many to share.
8. In your opinion, what characteristics do the best bad guys have in common?
Let's see...they have dark pasts, are incredibly moody, amazing kissers, and drop-dead gorgeous.
9. What is most likely to put you in a creative mood?
A pot of coffee, chocolate, and good music.
10. Is there anything you’d like to tell us about your books?
Mark of the Seer will be launching Feb. 29th through Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing, along with some amazing authors. It's the first book in the Seer Society Series. If you like the supernatural, angels, demons, Seers, and spiritual warfare, you will love this series.
You can stalk me on the following pages. You can learn more about my work and also about giveaways in the future.
Website and Blog
And at my publishing family
Thank you for taking the time to read this...God bless!!
Thanks so much for joining us!!!!! We appreciate you sharing!!!!