Translate

Monday, February 27, 2012

Author Interview Fiasco #17

Today's awesome author is Madison Daniel!!!!






Welcome Madison!!!  Awesome to have you here!!! Inquiring minds want to know, and I'm here to ask the hard questions.... ;)


1.  As a child, who was your favorite superhero and why?


MD: Spiderman. I always felt a connection with his daily trials. I think he and his character will always appeal to people, young and old. That and he had a freakin spider on his chest! When you’re 6 or 7...that’s just bad @ss!


2.  If you were going to take over the world, how would you do it?

MD: Easy! I’d follow the exact same route as Justin Bieber! Hide your children! Let the Piper play and they shall all follow...you’ve been warned!


3.  Other than writing, what is your favorite thing to do?

MD: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... I. JUST. WANT. TO. DANCE. (SHAMONE!)


4.  Top 5 favorite bands/songs?

MD: Impossible to answer but I’ll try...
BANDS - Beatles, Queen, Extreme, Garbage and Muse.
SONGS - “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” The Beatles (old skool), “3 Libras” A Perfect Circle (new skool), “Dirty Diana” MJ (dance skool), “Here I Go Again” Whitesnake (hair skool) and “Moonlight Sonata” Beethoven (really old skool!)


5.  Top 5 favorite TV shows?

MD: Dexter, Chuck, The Walking Dead, Alias and Transformers (80’s original!)


6.  If you could make one statement the entire planet would hear and remember, what would it be?

MD: “One shall stand...one shall fall.”


7.  Social issue nearest and dearest to your heart?

MD: Ignorance! All kinds...the fact that we still deal with the fear of racism, homophobia, sexism and child abuse is so useless. We live in such an amazing day and age, it is hard to understand all the hate that still occupies so many peoples hearts and minds. 


8.  In your opinion, what characteristics do the best bad guys have in common?

MD: The best lines. Think about it... DIE HARD - “You asked for a Christmas miracle...I give you the FBI.” THE DARK KNIGHT - “I’m going to make this pencil disappear...” KILL BILL - “The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fn head.” 


9.  What is most likely to put you in a creative mood?

MD: Music. It creates all. It heals all. It is all. Music is life...


10.  Is there anything you’d like to tell us about your books?

MD: Only that they are written with the purpose to make the reader feel hope and all the twists that come with it. Even in the darkest corners of my books will be that thread of a brighter day, a yearning for the light to shine again. All wrapped in a musical bow! Everything I write comes with an accompanying literary soundtrack. Music and words collide! My writing will not change the world but it will offer you an escape. You can start that journey with the relaunch of my first series, Ember, on February 29th 2012 (gratuitous plug...I know...).
Thanks for the interview! I had a blast! M.D.

STALK ME @


Thank you for sharing with us!!!  It was a pleasure to have you here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment