Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Author Interview Fiasco #10


Today's awesome author is Lindsay Weigel!!!!

Hello Lindsay!!!!  Awesome to have you here!!!  Inquiring minds want to know, so I’m here to ask the questions. LOL 









1.  As a child, who was your favorite superhero and why?
That’s easy! For a little girl in the 80’s there was only Shera.

2.  If you were going to take over the world, how would you do it?
If I told you, then when it happens you will not be surprised, nor will you think of me as an evil mastermind. Or worse, the amazing, Willow Cross could thwart my plan of world domination. Seriously, I have no idea. I think it would include coffee and cake. Who doesn’t like cake?

3.  Other than writing, what is your favorite thing to do?
I like to dance. I don’t do much of it anymore (unless you consider boogying while cleaning).

4.  Top 5 favorite bands/songs?
 I’ll do both. Bands: Heart, Metallica, Three Days Grace, Pink, and Journey. Songs: Take My Breath Away by Berlin, Alone by Heart, Freshman by The Vervepipe, One by Metallica, and Again by Janet Jackson. How’s that for eclectic?

5.  Top 5 favorite TV shows?
Sex in the City, Weeds, Californication, Dexter, and True Blood.

6.  If you could make one statement the entire planet would hear and remember, what would it be?
That could be a loaded question. I guess it would be, “Stop being so self-important. Think of how you would feel if that were you, and let that guide you.”

7.  Social issue nearest and dearest to your heart?
To prevent self-incrimination I will say this; As long as you are not hurting anyone do what makes you happy, and let others do the same.

8.  In your opinion, what characteristics do the best bad guys have in common?
I hate to sound like a teenager, but in this scenario I have no other choice: They’re hot! Every girl secretly desires bad boys, that is, until they know better.

9.  What is most likely to put you in a creative mood?
This may sound odd, but it’s doing mundane things that require no brain activity; i.e., painting walls, dishes, laundry, etc. If I have no one to talk to at that point, I will need to occupy my mind from the task at hand. That leads to daydreaming, then Poof! Creativity.

10.  Is there anything you’d like to tell us about your books?

Yes, Reacquainted is now permanently 99 cents on Kindle and Nook. You can also buy a soft or hardcover from those same places. You can find me on Goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4992477.Lindsay_Weigel
Like the book on Facebook

Thanks so much for joining us!!!!!  We appreciate you sharing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment