Translate

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Author Interview Fiasco #15

Today's special guest is Kristi Worrell!!!!








Welcome Kristi!!!!  Awesome to have you here!!!  Inquiring minds want to know, so I’m here to ask the questions. LOL 

1.  As a child, who was your favorite superhero and why?
 Rogue from X-men, she was a lot like me and her power was limitless when she touched other mutants.

2.  If you were going to take over the world, how would you do it?
I’d control a major resource, the good way, by earning it.

3.  Other than writing, what is your favorite thing to do?
I love to read, listen to music, and do arts and crafts from making jewelry to crocheting blankets.

4.  Top 5 favorite bands/songs?
Nickelback, Three Doors Down, Crossfade, Marilyn Manson, Framing Hanley

5.  Top 5 favorite TV shows?
Buffy, Angel, Being Human (European/England Version), Vampire Diaries, True Blood

6.  If you could make one statement the entire planet would hear and remember, what would it be?
Every action has a reaction, a ripple effect. Somethings are unchangeable once done so we must always remember to do things right and not in a hurry or based on temporary emotions. Our world us fading fast and there is not a lot we can do it about it now, except try and slow down the damage we have done. Stop judging others and work together to save what is left of what we have.

7.  Social issue nearest and dearest to your heart?
I cannot fathom why people hurt or take advantage of others. Every day I see self-serving people in a hurry to get things done and they do not care who they hurt in the process. Our world is suffering and dying around us because we were in a hurry to do what we want to and took shortcuts. We put ourselves first and figured we would deal with it later. Ignore what is in front of our faces because something is more important to them now. There may not be tomorrow for some.

8.  In your opinion, what characteristics do the best bad guys have in common?
They are blinded by getting what they want any way they can get it.

9.  What is most likely to put you in a creative mood?
If I want to get a lot of chapters done in my book I turn on music and block out the world. I cannot write when there is chaos all around me or I am distracted by something.

10.  Is there anything you’d like to tell us about your books?
I am addicted to the paranormal world, especially vampires. The paranormal has no set rules and everything is full of magic. My books are two fold, they touch on issues important to me and entertain with romance. My characters are real to me and there problems as well. I am one of those who feel the good guys should always win in the end. My books take reality and make believe and twist them together to create a whole new world. Faellin Angels Realm is a completely unique idea where several paranormal entities come together to save what is left of earth. Nothing can stop a pissed off goddess of nature from taking back what is hers. In this series the mixed group of gods, goddesses, vampires, werewolves, wiccans, and humans find themselves torn from their world and placed into another where they must work together and be open-minded if they are to survive. Here are some links to my website and Facebook page for more information on the book.


Thanks so much for joining us!!!!!  We appreciate you sharing!!!!

Kristi is having a massive virtual release party for Shade's Loss!!!  Lots of games, prizes, and fun to be had for all who join us!!!  You are invited to come, just click this link and attend/join!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Willow for the interview. It was without doubt fun. I really enjoyed answering the questions!

    ReplyDelete