Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Author Interview Fiasco #13

Today's guest author is MJ Schutte!!!!






















Hey MJ!!!!  Seriously cool to have you here!!!  Inquiring minds want to know, so I’m here to ask the questions. LOL 





1.  As a child, who was your favorite superhero and why?
I’ve always had a rather active imagination so I ended up being my own favorite superhero! Off course my powers and abilities changed daily based on my needs for the day, but the one power I had that always stayed with me was the ability to turn vegetables into ice cream.
It’s a shame I lost that ability with age.

2.  If you were going to take over the world, how would you do it?
Many years ago I planned on taking over the school I attended, but then went out for ice cream instead. Taking over the world just sounds way to stressful!

3.  Other than writing, what is your favorite thing to do?
I love playing tennis and golf, fishing with my son, listening to music (and talk about boys) with my daughters and just being with my wife.

4.  Top 5 favorite bands/songs?
Nickleback, Neil Diamond, Barbra Streisand, Cher and Roger Whittaker.
Favorite song will always be “A day in the life of a lucky man” by Roger Whittaker.

5.  Top 5 favorite TV shows?
NCIS, Top Gear, …….uhhhh, I don’t really watch a lot of TV.

6.  If you could make one statement the entire planet would hear and remember, what would it be?
Oh, the pressure of a single statement!!
Let me think…..
I would only say 2 words: “Love unconditionally”

7.  Social issue nearest and dearest to your heart?
The senseless poaching of rhinos. I’m involved in a project called Save Rhinos today in partnership with my sister to raise money for the use against poaching.
You can find our facebook page on www.facebook.com/saverhinostoday

8.  In your opinion, what characteristics do the best bad guys have in common?
The fact that they simply do as they want. Good guys are always bound by an honor code and moral issues whereas bad guys don’t really have all that stuff to worry about.

9.  What is most likely to put you in a creative mood?
Music. I find that listening to music calms my mind and gets the creative side of my brain working.

10.  Is there anything you’d like to tell us about your books?
I’m currently writing a trilogy called “The Energy Chronicles”. Energy, book 1, was released in 2011 and Birth of a Wizard will be released in March 2012. As soon as I’m done with the publishing of Birth of a Wizard, I will pick up my pen again and start on the final book in the trilogy.
www.facebook.com/energynovel
www.facebook.com/wizardnovel
www.authormjschutte.posterous.com


Thanks so much for joining us!!!!!  We appreciate you sharing!!!!

2 comments:

  1. veggies into ice-cream......awesomeness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first I LOVE YOU!!! & SAVE THE RHINOS!!! You just made my day so big!!! this was of course a very fun interview. I got your first book Energy yesterday, so I will be reading it soon, & I'll post a link to you when it's featured on my blog... Ms. Willow, always a pleasure to read what you have to say :) keep those books coming :) you know I love you right :) also, today on my blog, I am spreading the word about your contest... you can see it here :) http://magluvsya03.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/im-stealing-no-im-spreading-the-love/

    ReplyDelete