Today we have a very special guest on the blog. Please give a warm welcome to Leeny Moon, the star of KB Miller's (Kymberlee Burks-Miller) Haunted Moon!!!
Hello, and thank you for having me here on this, what's it called again? Oh, that's right, dear...A Blog. Sorry, I'm not used to this new fangled electronic stuff. Anyhow, my creator Kymberlee told me that you would like to ask me a few questions, and I would be more than happy to, as long as you don't ask me anything that could get my grandbabies hurt. You understand, I'm sure.
• What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My family- I have beautiful children, and grandchildren
• What is your current state of mind?
Honey, I'm a ghost. My state of mind is transparent. Ha-ha!
• What is your favorite occupation?
I always wanted to be a Bingo attendant, it looks mighty fun.
• What is your most treasured possession?
Love, it's the greatest gift in the world. Never squander it.
• What is your favorite journey?
The journey that I'm taking on the other side, guiding my granddaughter, Lilyann. She's awful pretty.
• What is your most marked characteristic?
Well, I believe that honesty is only policy
• When and where were you the happiest?
When I was with my family.
• What is your greatest fear?
That something bad is going to happen to one of my kin, and I won't be able to stop it.
• Which living person do you most despise?
Those damn Kardashian sisters. They're some pretty girls with great hair!
• What is your greatest regret?
That I wasn't there when the little family secret came out.
• Whose are your heroes in real life?
Hmm, I'd have to say every stay at home parent, that's a hard job!
• Which living person do you most admire?
Everyone of our service men and women!
• If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
Erm...Willow, dear... I am dead. I don't want to come back.
• What is your motto?
If it's got red eyes....KILL IT!
Hey gang, this is Kymberlee, author of the Moon Coven Series. I wanted to personally thank each of you for joining Leeny and I here today! We would love for y'all to stop by any of these pages and pay us a visit.
Love, Hugs, and Twitchy-Witchy Kisses