Today's author is the amazing A. Jacob Sweeny.
Welcome A.J.Sweeny !!!! Awesome to have you here!!! Inquiring minds want to know, so I’m here to ask the questions. LOL
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero and why?
Julius Caesar. I think it had to do a lot with my mother, who read to me historical books and even some of his own writings-and then translated them to child language so I could actually understand what she was reading to me. I remember feeling tremendous respect to the way he thought and all his inventions/innovations. I also respected the way he marched along with his foot soldiers as if he were no different them.
2. If you were going to take over the world, how would you do it?
Very very sneakily.... ;) I might use some of Caesar's recommendations.
3. Other than writing, what is your favorite thing to do?
I love to listen to music and I love the outdoors...oh and I love to cook.
4. Top 5 favorite bands/songs?
That’s a hard one because I have a huge and eclectic collections of music.
I would still put The Beatles, and the Smashing Pumpkins high up there!
5. Top 5 favorite TV shows?
I hardly watch TV but when I did these were my favorites:
Deadwood, (new)Battlestar Galactica, Supernatural, Sons Of Anarchy, and before it got repetitive, I really enjoyed Law and Order. Waiting for new shows to come on Netflix.
6. If there was one statement you could make that the entire planet would hear and remember, what would it be?
We are still sleepwalking our way through life. Listen, look, learn, and be patient before making your own judgements.
7. Social issue nearest and dearest to your heart?
Women’s and Children’s welfare, and animal abuse.
8. In your opinion, what characteristics do the best bad guys have in common?
They never know they are the bad guys ;)
9. What is most likely to put you in a creative mood?
Music and a clean house :)
10. Is there anything you’d like to tell us about your books?
Yes. They are complicates and are written on many different levels. If you’re looking for a quick in and out -please avoid reading my books! oh and they are pretty darn good...I put a lot of effort and research into them.
Thanks so much for joining us!!!!! We appreciate you sharing!!!!
Thank you for having me here. Keep THE PULSE strong.
You can connect with A.J here